A reputed Textile factory company is currently hiring some machine operators to enlarge its business and to facilitate production. Qualified and skilled candidates are requested to apply with the necessary documents as soon as possible. Anyone who has a work permit and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you do not have a work permit and is not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Factory workers generally work in the production units. They are jointly responsible for the production of the final goods that their factory produces. Their major responsibilities include performing lite item works, maintaining clean working surroundings, and meeting a minimum output level that has been specified by their supervisor or employer.
Typical factory workers in Canada perform the manufacturing of products in large quantities. Factory workers may have to work in shift basis like first, second, or third shifts. Workers may have to work additional time as the workload of a factory increases. Factory workers may have options to work part-time or full time working hours. They generally work in a production house or warehouse setting.
Machine operator’s set-up, operate and maintain machinery, usually in a manufacturing setting. They are responsible for ensuring the machine produces high-quality products, runs smoothly and at capacity, and is properly maintained. Education and training requirements depend on the type of machinery.
Education and training requirements depend on the type of machinery. Most machine operator positions require a high school degree. Machine operators typically have strong attention to detail, strong mathematical skills, and are excellent team workers.
Belleville, Ontario Canada
Full time -Evening, Night, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning
06:00 to 14:00
No degree, certificate, or diploma
This job advert will be valid until 9th February 2021
- Investigate machine stoppages
- Examine products for defects and ensure adherence to quality standards
- Operate and feed a variety of machines
Notify supervisor or mechanic of equipment malfunctions
Type of Yarn and Fibre
Work Site Environment
- Set up machinery for operation
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in the work area
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Team player
- Well organized
This job opportunity promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, immigrants to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Method of Application
The application process is via email or via mail (sending your cover letter and details to the address below).
35 Dussek St Belleville, Ontario Canada K8N 5R9
Follow Us Now