If you have no degree but you still want to work, live and enjoy life in Canada, then applying as a general laborer may just be the kind of job you need. There are multiple vacancies available at Adecco for immigrants and citizens in Canada. To qualify for this Warehouse Labourer position you must be able to work 40 hours a week and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
No experience required you will however be working with an iconic Canadian retail company that offers a clean and safe work environment in an ultramodern facility with social distancing rules in place. This is a unique opportunity to become permanent and grow within a great company
Name Of Company: Adecco Canada
Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
Compensation: CA$16 to CA$17.70 Hourly
Employment Type: Temporary
Pay rate: from $16 to $17.60 per hour
Start date: Immediate
Shifts available: 5:30 am – 3:30 pm OR 4:00 pm – 2:00 am
Schedule: Rotational 4-day work week: Thursday – Sunday, Saturday – Tuesday
Job type: Full-time
Why Work Here?
“We hire fast and pay weekly Opportunity to get a permanent position and increased pay rate Great referral bonuses to help you make more $” Receive a $200 sign-up bonus upon completion of 160 hours of employment. *
Why apply for employment with Adecco?
- They hire fast
- They pay weekly – accurate and on time
- Great pay plus 4% vacation pay
- Great possibility to become permanent and to grow within the company
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Strong health and safety programs
- Clean and safe work environment with social distancing rules in place
- Free parking
- $100 referral bonus -> Conditions apply
Warehouse General Labor Responsibilities:
Pulling inventory for orders, possibly using the centre rider/pallet jack or tugger truck, using RF scanner
Preparing packages for shipment and pulling inventory for orders and packing goods in shipping containers
Assembling package material like boxes or crates and labelling them
Unloading shipments and checking their contents for accuracy
Assisting in other warehouse duties
- Have a reliable source of transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work on weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts and stand long hours
- Experience in these positions will be considered an asset: Warehouse Laborer, Light General Labour
- Must pass a criminal background check
- If you have previously worked at companies like Weston , Coca-Cola or Maple Lodge it will be considered an asset
About Adecco Canada:
Adecco is the largest staffing firm in Canada with over 40 locations and our passionate team is dedicated to find you a job you’ll love. We offer one of the best benefits packages in the whole entire staffing industry and we like to have fun at work!
Working As a General Laborer In Canada
As a General Laborer in Canada, you do not need to acquire a degree from the university, or diploma, although some firms may demand you present a high school diploma which no general for all employers. However, you must know your job very well to work in Canada and you can become a professional by becoming an apprentice to a professional construction worker or take up a course as a painter. As an apprentice, you earn quite a good sum as you learn which should motivate you and at the process help you gain more experience.
There are so many opportunities for you in Canada as a General Laborer. You able to work with construction companies and Engineers on different projects and you earn so much more than your counterparts in the UK, Europe, and Asia and Canadian employment law respects the work-life balance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this full-time General Labour Warehouse job in Brampton, ON. Apply nowFollow Us Now