Germany is one of the top European countries for immigrants, and currently, the fifth most favorable and beautiful country to move to. Immigrants, jobseekers, students, and even tourists all have an easy immigration pathway and platform to come to Germany.
However, your reason for coming to Canada has to be clear and precise, you will have to prove that you have a genuine reason if you want to come to Germany. There are several visa options and pathways for you that is entirely depended on why you are coming to Germany.
-Types of Visa in Germany
- Tourist / Visitor VISA
- Business VISA
- Visas to Study in Germany
- Job Seeker VISA
- Working (Employment) VISA
- Guest Scientist VISA
- Training/Internship VISA
If you are moving or immigrating to Germany for a longer period, you have to consider applying for the Employment, jobseeker, business, or student visa. The requirements for each of these visas vary and may depend on the country you are coming from.
General Requirement to Move to Germany
- Proof of financial stability: whatever your reason for coming to Germany, you must show proof of sufficient funds especially if you are coming for work or study purposes.
- Have a basic knowledge of the German language is also key requirements. One of the criteria for getting employed in Germany is that you must have a basic knowledge of spoken German. The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages has three levels of language proficiency, A, B and C. Each one has two parts. So the language proficiency is divided into A1/A2 or basic, B1/B2 or proficient in the language, and C1/C2 or advanced language skills. So if you are just migrating to Germany, you need to score either A1 or B1, but for the permanent resident application, you need a C1 or C2.
- You must also have health insurance that covers you for at least a one-year period.
- You should obtain a visa which should be your passage key to Germany. Some countries that are regarded as EU nations may not require a visa to enter Germany or live there. They only have to apply for a residence permit once they have entered the country.
Germany residence permit and the European Union Blue Card
After you have obtained a visa to move to Germany, you will be required to get a temporary residence permit which allows you to be Germany for a period of time after which you’d have to return to your country.
The EU Blue card just like the temporary residence permit allows you to stay in Germany and also visit other EU nations for a period of time mainly 4 years. You have to obtain a permanent job offer before applying for the EU Blue card.Follow Us Now